We make great bath mats and bath rugs make your entire bathroom experience feel welcoming and warm, an invitation to relax in a carefully appointed suite for self-care.
Bathroom rugs help warm up a beautiful expanse of tile or stone floor. You can still enjoy the smooth look of your floor surface with a variety of rugs placed around the room. In the warmer months, move rugs around to maximize cool spots, while still providing slip-resistant, cushioned areas for your comfort and well-being.
When choosing a bath mat, we have a variety of material selections that balances or complements the other textures in your bathroom.
- Organic cotton is a standard go-to for a bath mat. Clean, fresh cotton feels great under your feet and the care couldn’t get easier.
- Terry cotton is more like a towel feeling. This is another beloved bath-mat feel. It’s absorbent and still as easy as can be to launder.
- Tasseled mats are on trend right now, especially if you choose a style with hand-knotted trim. Let a few inches of fringe revolutionize your idea of a bath rug.
- Jacquard is a woven fabric selection that showcases the depth and richness of layered colors or a high-quality tonal choice.
- Memory foam sinks and squishes under your feet for lots of cushioning.